Batangas Today

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A MESSAGE - PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE


Image from: Cartoons and Color Pages.com
I would like to say thanks to Sarah, Nikes and Joolz for signing the guest book. Thanks guys for taking time out. I believe patience is a virtue so I will continue to wait and hope for the best. I am reading now a book entitled "Violence in Media".
I do believe that there is some connection as proven by several studies which I had featured here. Creating awareness of this issue will at least make everyone aware of their own responsibilities in controlling this factor to the extent that they could.

Anyway, I will keep at it, until I will at least have a modicum of success...and I am positive that will happen because there are more people like Sarah, Nikes and Joolz who care enough.

No comments: